The Graham Menzies Foundation is currently working wit the WAG Cross Party ED group to create a single comprehensive data base of all services available to people with eating disorders in Wales.
The Graham Menzies Foundation is collecting data on voluntary sector services in Wales.
The data base will be used primarily for referral purposes – but will also enable HCW to develop a new funding/referral pathway strategy for the treatment of e.d.s in Wales.
If your organisation provides treatment or support for people with eating disorders at any level (telephone help line, internet support, therapy,day care, residential care, after care etc.) then we would like to add you to the central data base. Please copy and paste the questions below and return them to: email@example.com by 20th Feb 2008 or e-mail us and we will send you a form.
Eating disorders Treatment in Wales
Please tell us about the following:
1. Your location within Wales
2. The name of your service/organisation
3. What type of service or support do you offer? (If you offer multiple services then please tell us about them all).
4. Contact details (such as address, telephone number, e-mail address and web-site)
5. Organisation type (NHS, voluntary sector, religious organisation etc.)
6. Opening times/hours
7. How do individuals access your service?
8. Any restrictions (such as minimum bmi, age range, gender etc.)
9. (If relevant) Cost of service? / is financial help available?
10. Any additional information
Thankyou for completing this form. We will continue to update you.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions, suggestions or comments- we would be very pleased to hear from you.
Tags: database, eating disorders, ed, edwina hart, hcw, welsh assembly. cross party group